- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) Hughes Placement Paper-2006 (Technical)
1) find the probability of getting a number with 7 between 100 and 999 (both inclusive).
2) There are 10 items in a box, out of which 3 are defective. 2 balls are taken one after the other. what is the probability that both of them are defective?
Ans: 1/15 or 6/90
3) Context free grammar is accepted by
a) finite automata
b push down automata
c) two way bounded automata
d) both b and c
4) which is not a memory management scheme?
a) buddy system
d) paging Ans : c
5) qn. on karnaugh map for simplifying Boolean expressions
- 1 1 -
1 - - 1
1 - - 1
- 1 1 -
6) Question. on nand gates .
7) context sensitive grammar
8) An identifier
can start with a letter followed by any number of letter or digits .
9) 8MB total memory, 256 k cache , 4k is block size. direct mapping how many different physical memory blocks can be mapped on to the cache.
a) 64 b) 256 c) 128
10) CSMA/CD is used in
a) token ring
Ans : d
11) In TCP/IP header , checksum contains
a) sum of all the words
b) ones complement of the data
c) ones complement of the sum of all the words
d) ones complement of the sum in ones complement
Ans : d
12) Max no of Acknowledgements for a 4 bit sequence number in a
sliding window protocol.
13) which is a good way of representing variables in recursion
a) local variables
b) static variables
c) global variables
static int i = 10;
what is the value of i if the function is called twice ?
Ans : 11
15) Question on pointers .
16) given page table, page
size and offset find the corresponding physical
Ans : a (3*1024+576) (pageno*pagesize+offset)
17) In a memory
chip 4k size and 16bit words to be stored. No of address
and data lines required.
Ans) 16 data and 12 address
18) identify in
which pass of the 2 pass compiler
2) address resolution
19) object code
a) relocation bits
b) external names and place where they are located
c) absolute address
d) all the object codes
a) MAC to IP
b) IP to MAC
Ans : b
21) Question on Balanced tree ? A balanced tree is given and a node is added at the leaf and asked to find the no of unbalanced nodes?
22) order of
23.find the no
of parse trees for a+a*a+a
24) order of
deleting an node from a linked list. (pointer is to an arbitrary
25) A chocolate
of size nXn is given and is to be made into pieces of size
1x1. At a time both horizontal and a
vertical cut is done. Find the order
Ans : a
26) A directed graph is represented by adjacency list. To find the complexity of in degree of the node. e - edge n- vertices
27) No of leaf nodes given. find the no of nodes with degree 2.
28) AX = B . A
is mXn and B is mX1 and several options given like
a) there is a unique solution if rank of A is same as rank of augumented matrix [A b]
b) there are multiple solutions
LXI b, 2012h
30) Which of the following are false (on complexities)
31) A,B are
sets. A's cardinality is m and B's is n where m < n how
many one to one mappings can be obtained.
a) n ^ m
32) In scheduling algorithms which are logically executed but suspended
c) non preemptive
d) all the above
Ans : a
a) copying programs files through a pipe
b) input files are created
c) input file taken from existing ones
multiprocessing can be done in
a) snoopy protocols
b) cache coherence
35) dining philosophers
problems to avoid dead lock
a) 1 person will take left one and all other will take right one
b) adjacent persons should not eat concurrently
states ? which is the correct order
a) timeout: ready - running
b) blocked : ready - running
37) for converting infix expression to postfix what do we require
a) operand stack
b) operator stack
a) ones complement
b) twos complement
c) two's complement has extra negative number
39) Difference between c and c++?
a) In c++ we can define variables in the middle
b) dynamic scooping
40) Which of the
following is correct
a) Synchronous transmission needs more bandwidth than Asynchronous.
b) asynchronous transmission , the time is associated with data itself