Wipro Academy of Software Excellence
Who will you be 4 years from now?
- A seasoned IT professional at Wipro with a software engineering
- An MS from BITS, Pilani with opportunities to work across the globe?
- A project engineering specialist with knowledge of the latest
- An experienced individual with great career opportunities?
Why not all of these?
Wipro is known for its innovation, values and its contribution to the
community in the field of education. In line with these traits, The Wipro
Academy of Software Excellence (WASE) was pioneered in the year 1995.
The WASE program is a pioneering initiative in the field of higher education
in India. It offers B.Sc, BCA and BCM students the opportunity to immediately
take up an MS course in Computer Science without having to complete an
engineering degree after graduation. Students gain invaluable industry exposure
and develop their technical skills by working on live projects on weekdays for
the duration of the course.
Wipro- BITS Pilani Partnership
Wipro leveraged the expertise of one of India's premier technical institutes -
BITS Pilani, to coordinate its education program. The pedagogy and evaluation
methodologies are chosen and implemented by BITS in consultation with Wipro's
Talent Transformation division, the faculty is arranged by BITS and the MS
degree is also awarded by the institute. It is an eight semester (4 year) off
campus collaborative MS program equivalent in status to the full-time 2 years MS
degree program offered by BITS.
Eligibility norms to apply :
- Consistent academic performance obtaining, minimum of 60% aggregate/
First division or equivalent CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
(60% aggregate / First Division or equivalent CGPA scores are computed as
per the University / Board norms. For example: Aggregate of 59.9 will not be
considered as equal to 60)
- Should be from a Full Time Degree course recognized by the Central /
State Government of India.
- Math as one subject in 10th & 12th Mandatory
- BSc, BCA, BCM degrees with specialization in Information Technology,
Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Statistics and Mathematics are only
- Should not have any standing arrears / backlogs
- 2010 pass outs only