NTPC invites application for scholarships for SC/ST students.
- Students should have cleared their 1st year
examination of full time 3 year Diploma Engineering course in disciplines
- Candidate should not be in receipt of any
financial aid or assistance from any other source.
- Candidate should be a bonafied student of
an institute of Delhi, Himachal Pradesh,J & K , Haryana,Punjab, Chandigarh
- Scholarship will be tenable from second year of Diploma Engineering
course till the completion of Diploma course.
- The scholarship is payable for all 12 months in a year for a period of 2
- The amount of scholarship will be limited to Rs.1000 per month.
- The continuance of Scholarship, once awarded is subject to satisfactory
performance in each years annual examination and student’s good conduct.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling the above requirements and willing to be
considered for NTPC Scholarship may submit his/her duly signed and typed
application along with a recent attested photograph and furnishing full
particulars as given below.
1.Name of candidate:
3.Address for communication along with phone no./mobile no.:
4.Academic qualification: Matriculation onwards & 1st year Engg.
Year of Passing
% of Marks
5. Name & address of institute with contact no. of principal.
6. Signature of candidate.
The copies of marksheets, caste certificate and an undertaking that the
candidate fulfills the laid down eigibility conditions and is not in receipt of
any financial aid or assistance from any other source and further that the
information furnished by him/her is true and correct ad if any information is
found false/incorrect, it will disqualify her/him from the NTPC scholarship apat
from having to refund the amount already paid. The envelope should be
superscribed with ‘NTPC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC/ST’ and forwarded to Sr.Officer (HR),
NCR-HQ, HR Department, Room No. 34, R&D Building, A-8A, Sector - 24,
The Application should be duly forwarded by the head of the institution (With
his seal and signature) in which the candidate is pursuing Diploma in
Engineering. Each institution can forward a maximum of two applications.
- Last Date of Application: 15.04.2010