SAP Interview Pattern & Interview Tips
Technical Interview: Discussion on the written paper. How did u solved the
problem? explain him about that. small discussion on yr project for a while. simple technical questions related
to project. simple language question : Collections in java.. types of joins in SQL. if u want to ask
something about sapient etc?
Hint: Ask something good. eg kind of projects they are doing.. processes they follow .. how do they capture
the requirements etc.
Business Interview 1: Hr interview.. behavioral questions.. how will u react
in some conditions.. how how did u reacted..
1) Give an example when your boss is not agreed with u.
what did u do?
2) Give an example when u had a clash with your peer. what did u do?
3) Give an example when u faced some ambiguous situation. (when u are not understanding the things
properly ) what did u do?
4) Give an example when u faced some stressful situation. what did u do?
5) Did u make some decision of your own to carry out something. and suggested this to yr boss and
your boss agreed?
Hint : Ask some good question. like how open the environment is? is a junior person part of design??
what is the responsibility of a member for the proper working of project?
Business Interview 2: This was more of type 2 only. but they will tell about
sapient. and u may ask as many question as u want. now u can again ask the same question
asked in previous 2 interviews.