345 Newell Drive • Kansas City, MO
56777 • (675) 555-6787 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an opportunity to utilize
my extensive experience with a company that offers growth and increasing
SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND: Highly
experienced in industrial painting applications and management
of complex organizations.
1989 to present
Supervised efficient operation of a 35,000-square-foot industrial painting
• Implemented a state-of-the-art
tracing system to identify the exact location of shipments on
a timely basis.
• Set up an inventory control system
that was later profiled in industry trade journals as “the
best example of a modernized system currently in operation.”
• Negotiated a cost-saving labor agreement with the International Brotherhood
of Manufacturing Workers.
• Utilized contract administrative
support personnel to meet unanticipated heavy-volume peak
period, thus reducing benefit obligations and other costs.
• Identified trends in material handling,
which were subsequentially incorporated into the
overall warehousing strategy.
• Fostered an environment of
teamwork and high morale through implementation of selfdirected teams.
• Modernized warehouse operation through
purchase of robotic equipment used for mixing industrial
• Initiated an easily accessible order
system that improved relationships between sales and
manufacturing and increased overall company sales.
CONTRACT SERVICES COMPANY
1980 to 1989
Assistant Warehouse Manager
• Completed a major reorganization of
warehouse operations that resulted in improved efficiencies
• Successfully negotiated the purchase of
123 forklifts from the John Deere Company.
• Introduced the operations mapping
process, which improved our ability to monitor inventory.
University of Illinois, B.S.
REFERENCES: Available upon