Latest HCL Fresher Job Interview
Paper Pattern 21st December 2010
Company Name: HCL
Type: Fresher, Job Interview
Hi Friends. I am from SRR engineering College. I have attended Wipro and
Accenture but i didn't get it. Here is the pattern of HCL aptitude question
paper. It is an online test held for 1&half hour. RS Agarwal book is quite
enough refer the previous question papers of HCL so that you can get some ideas.
Then coming 2 pattern: there are 4 modules
- In 1st module they will ask analytical questions like probability, age,
speed, time and distance ,time and work.
- In second module it will be from Verbal and nonverbal reasoning
- They will give one long paragraph and till be quite confusing. they will
ask questions from that. For this what you hav2 do is u first read the
question and then you search answer i think u can save more time by doing
- In 3rd module they will give sequence of numbers and they ll ask which
is correct sequence . They will give sequence of numbers and they ll ask 2
fill the missing numbers. They will also ask questions from encoding and
- In 4th module they will ask questions from languages like C, data
structures (sorting). for this you have 2 study from Ehwanth Kanethkar. If
you execute all the questions given n that bulk you can easily score more
marks in this module. this is common for al the company.
- They may also give paragraph and you will b asked 2 pick which sentence
is correct by reading that paragraph u should pick rite sentence
- Then they will give a word and they will ask exact meaning sometimes they
will ask opposite also so b careful. for this you can read the words already
given n the HCL question papers it will be quite enough.
Be alert that only after answering the given question you can go 2 next
question. so try 2 complete with n a time allotted 2 each module
Second Rounds: HR & technical round
Your answers should be in a positive manner and you should not get tension.
Always there should be a smilie face while saying Answers. please study Your
resume once or thrice so that you will be capable of answering.
All The Best.
Exam/Interview Date: 21st December 2010
No of Rounds: Aptitude Test, HR & technical round.
Contributor Name: Deepikachandiran