(Consists of 4 rounds- all are elimination rounds)
1) Written Test:-
3 Sections -60 Ques, 60 Mins.
(20 questions)--Verbal (Refer barron's GRE)- 5 ques on reading comprehensions
(i.e passage reading),5 ques on sentence completion,5 synonoms, 5 antynoms.
(20 questions)--Aptitude (refer R.S. Aggarwal)- just refer these chapters
(profit & loss,percentage,time &work,time & distance, allegation&mixtures,
ratio & proportion,average,simplification(q. no-76 to 95). that's enough!!!!!
(20 questons)--Logical reasoning(10ques) and analytical reasoning
questions(10ques)-(for analytical refer barron's GRE). (Note: hi guys/gals!!! for all the above
ques(i.e. verbal,aptitude and reasoning), u can refer newly arrived monthly magazine( s.chands COMPETITION WORLD(Rs.30/-) --available in
majestic(opp.to Saagar Theatre)
2) GD (Group Discussion):-
Any general topic picked(topic that i got-- do you prefer chatting
in office or not!!!)-speak confidentlly for 2-3 minutes and make urself heard in a grp of 10
people. Then u can easily get thru!
3) HR interview:-
(formal questions such as tell me abt ur self, family background,
strengths and weeknesses, about accenture,why should we hire u?,where do you want to see urself
in next 5 yrs, do u prefer team work or individuality etc.)
4) TECH interview:-
(about ur final sem project and field of interest/favourite subject--
i picked up C.)Be thorough with ur final sem project. they may go deep into ur project also,be
ready to explain it very clearly and confidently, they just need clearcut description of ur project. For me luckily no
technical ques,only asked to explain final sem project which i explained it for 20 mins & got selected,but anyhow some of the technical ques in C
that u can expect are:
1) pointer to a function.
2) pointer to structure.
3) static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).
4) pass by value & reference.
5) string library functions(syntax).
6) Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.
7) Write a program to concatenate two strings.
8) Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.
9) Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .
10) Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.
11) Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.
12) searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.
The test was for 1 hr duration with three sections 60 questions in all--- no negative marking
1) Quant: Rs Agarwal
2) English:reading passage, synonyms etc.
3) Logical Reasoning
The paper was easy and the cut off was very less ... i heard it was 25
questions from 60 (not confirmed)
This was the GD round
Group of 12 people--topic: Indo-Pak relations, Is america bullyingother
countries etc To clear this round u just have to speak.. that's it... make urself heard in
the group..what u speak is not important.... they said the Round III will be an HR round which will conducted over a
telephone and the ROUND IV is the Tech round which will be conducted though video