Department of Higher Education, Belgium
Government Scholarships 2011-12
Typed applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals residing in India for the award of 3 (three) Belgium Government Scholarships, of duration of 10 months each for the academic year 2011-2012 in the following subjects fields for specialization.
- Environmental Science; and
Applicants should have obtained a first class graduates with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the related subject. Candidates with Ph.D. degree will not be considered, as they cannot have a student status at Flemish Universities.
These scholarships are only valid for higher education institutions/ programmes recognised by the Flemish Government (Education and Training Department). Information can be found at:
Candidates should be younger than 35 years of age as on 1st January, 2012.
Accepted scholars will receive. A monthly allowance of 840,00 EUR.
Application alongwith the following documents must reach to the Section Officer, ES.5 Section, External Scholarship Division, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, West Block-I, 2nd Floor, Wing-6, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110 066 latest by
15th March, 2011 (5.30 PM). Application can also be downloaded from the Department’s website
www.education.nic.in on line applications will be accepted provided hard copy of the
application alongwith enclosures (attested copies of certificates, marks-sheet etc.) reach the Ministry within 5 days of the closing date.
- Attested Photostat copies of all educational degrees/certificate starting from Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Attested Photostat copy of the ‘No Objection Certificate’ obtained from the employer.
- A certificate of fluency in English or other European Language.
- An extensive curriculum vitae.
- A comprehensive motivation of the applicant for the scholarship.
- A comprehensive work scheme.
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate to be affixed on the prescribed application form.
- Letters of recommendations from two referees preferably from Professors who have taught him/her.
LAST DATE: 15th March, 2011