CCNA Admission at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
(JNTU) : 2011
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) declared Exam Notification 2011 for CCNA Admission 2011 Form.
The School of Information Technology offers CCNA Discovery and CCNA Exploration courses (each
of four modules) framed by the Cisco Inc, USA. Total duration of the course is 3 – 4 months. These
modules are conducted in two phases.
- Phase 1 : CCNA 1 & 2 modules ( Duration of 45 – 60 days)
- Phase 2 : CCNA 3 & 4 modules ( Duration of 45 – 60 days)
Applications are invited for admission into CCNA Exploration, which starts from
28th February, 2011.
Candidate completed his/her studies in B.Tech./B.E.(CSE,IT,ECE,EEE) are eligible. The candidates
possessing basic knowledge of digital electronics/communication and computer will have an advantage
during the course of the training. (Note: Written test will be conducted for selection of candidates,
- Morning Batch: 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
- Evening Batch: 5:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- Every Saturday exams for all batches:10.00AM to 4.00PM
Phase 1: Rs. 6000/- (CCNA 1 & 2 Modules).
Phase 2: Rs. 6000/- (CCNA 3 & 4 Modules).
- The fee for Phase 1 and Phase 2 has to be paid before the commencement of the Phases i.e.,
- Fee to be paid in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of “THE DIRECTOR, SIT,
JNTUH” payable at Hyderabad.
ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
To be submitted in person :
- Printed Application form
- Consolidated Marks Memo / All semester Marks memos
- Payment of Rs. 100/- in cash at:
CISCO REGIONAL ACADEMY
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
HYDERABAD – 500085
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION (Extended) : 25-02-2011
- SUBMISSION OF PRINTED APPLICATION FORM WITH RS. 100/- : 25-02-2011 (before 6 pm)
- SELECTION LIST WILL BE DISPLAYED : 25-02-2011
- COURSE COMMENCES : 28-02-2011
For further details please contact:
Cisco Regional Academy
School of Information Technology
JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
--G. Praveen Babu – 9848094714 (Curriculum Lead / Instructor)
--K. Suresh Babu – 9949886161 (Instructor)